Saturday, 20 February 2021 06:53

Occupiers in West Overton given advice after smell of burning Featured

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

A HOUSEHOLDER was given advice by a fire crew from Marlborough who were sent to investigate a smell of burning inside a property at West Overton.

On arrival at 2.44pm today, the crew confirmed there was a strong smell of burning in the property and that the mains electrics upstairs had tripped out on the fuse board.

Firefighters used air monitoring equipment and a thermal imaging camera to check the roof void, ground floor and first floor of the property on Peacock.

A blown smart LED lightbulb was determined to be the cause and the crew gave further advice to the occupiers and advised them to request an electrician to attend.

Read this article on the Gazette and Herald here...

Read 172 times

Leave a comment

Please ensure that any comments you make are factually correct, friendly and not attacking individuals. We reserve the right to remove comments without notice.